WHAT OTHERS WHO HAVE COMPLETED THE ONLINE COURSE ARE SAYING
DECLUTTER YOUR WARDROBE AND HOME
The proven 8-step process for letting go of overwhelm so you can create freedom and joy in your living space and life
Welcome to my Declutter Your Wardrobe and Home online course page! I’m delighted that you are interested in learning to let go of overwhelm so you can create freedom and joy in your living space and life!
I created Declutter Your Wardrobe and Home as an online course for those of you who want to create massive positive change in your living environment easily and who may not be in a position to attend events or work with me in person, invest large sums of money or would prefer to take on the task yourself in private or over a period of time, BUT you would like to avail of the support, teachings and techniques that I use with my one-to-one decluttering clients.
Here I am going to give you an overview of the course I have developed.
Ask yourself these few questions first
- Are you feeling overwhelmed, stressed, weighed down or held back by clutter or disorganisation in your home or wardrobe?
- Are you finding it hard to let go of unwanted items?
- Are you wasting time, energy or money when you go shopping?
- Have you fallen out of love with or are not making the most of your personal style or your home?
- Have you objects or items around you that make you feel guilty, regretful or sad?
If you answer Yes to any of these questions on any level, please keep reading!
The Declutter Your Wardrobe and Home course is a proven 8-step process where you will learn how to:
- Understand how clutter negatively impacts you on every level and discover the many little-known benefits of decluttering so you can feel motivated to change your life
- Uncover and eliminate the decluttering and organising blocks and obstacles that are holding you back so you can finally create the wardrobe and home of your dreams
- Understand why your wardrobe is such a critical part of your home and learn to define your unique body shape and size, colouring, lifestyle, age, budget and individuality so you can take the stress and confusion out of decluttering your wardrobe and begin to love your personal style
- Define your physical space, lifestyle and individuality so you can so you can take the stress and confusion out of decluttering and put the heart back into your home
- Plan your decluttering so you can avoid making mistakes and wasting your time and energy
- Prepare for the process, make the right decisions and get things in order so you can declutter and then organise your wardrobe with minimal stress and effort
- Get ready for the task ahead, make the best decisions for you and put the right systems in place so you can declutter and then organise your home with ease
- Maintain your living environment so you can enjoy shopping and also save money, time and energy and develop the decluttering and organising routine that works for you
This is why I am so passionate about what you can learn from this course
- I believe we all deserve the home and wardrobe that makes us feel happy and inspired and reflects our individuality
- I have never met anyone who didn’t need some help getting their home or wardrobe in order (myself included), and I know I can help you!
- I have witnessed the therapeutic and transformative nature of decluttering in the right way and that is exactly why I created Declutter Your Wardrobe and Home, the online course for people who want to break free from old ways of doing things so they can create the home and wardrobe they truly love and deserve
To invest in this course, click the BUY NOW button below
This comprehensive online course is designed to help you enjoy the profound, life-changing benefits of decluttering in your home, family, social, career, health and wellbeing and finances
If you are stuck and don’t know how to:
- Remove overwhelm
- Overcome feelings of guilt
- Let go of the past
- Decide what clutter is to you
- Distribute unwanted items effectively and meaningfully
- Organise or store your items in the most attractive and efficient way
- Create and maintain a wardrobe and home that bring you freedom and joy
you are not even sure what you need then Declutter Your Wardrobe and Home is the answer.
So, what exactly is Declutter Your Wardrobe and Home?
Declutter Your Wardrobe and Home is an online course that incorporates all of the key elements of the cutting-edge, best-practice approach that I have developed over many years to help my clients make positive change in their living spaces and lives.
It is an all-encompassing course in which I also teach you how to use tools and techniques for decluttering and letting go on yourself so that you can put the heart back into your home and your wardrobe in a practical, effortless and creative way.
Here’s how it all works
You watch the course tutorials and videos, listen to the recordings and complete the worksheet exercises in your own time and at your own pace.
You undertake the decluttering process in the privacy of your home in your own time, referencing the course material as required.
As you have the information for life, you can re-access any of the information again and again as your lifestyle, personal tastes, and other requirements inevitably change.
What you’ll get with Declutter Your Wardrobe and Home
The Declutter Your Wardrobe and Home online course is a comprehensive body of work that teaches you, step-by-step, the information, tools and techniques that you will need to create the wardrobe and home you love and deserve.
This unique online course includes:
- Comprehensive tutorials (written, graphic and audio content) of me advising, guiding and supporting you through each step of the decluttering process
- Videos, including a wardrobe decluttering demonstration
- Voice recordings with techniques and exercises for decluttering and letting go
- PDF worksheets that you can download and complete to give you clarity and enhance your learning as you go through the course content
- You also get access to handy MP3 recordings of each tutorial
You will have access to each of these Declutter Your Wardrobe and Home tutorials, videos, recordings and worksheets for life, and this includes any future updates I make to the course. The principles work with your evolving style, lifestyle and other requirements and are always relevant. You get access to the course immediately when you process your payment.
Decluttering just doesn’t work long-term if we’re not gently overcoming the blocks that are commonly keeping us stuck and I can say hand on heart that there isn’t another online decluttering course, book or programme available anywhere that offers the range and depth of the decluttering techniques, tools and information in this course to help you transform your life.
Scroll down to read and watch testimonials from ladies who have completed the Declutter Your Wardrobe and Home course.
DEBORAH’S DECLUTTER YOUR WARDROBE AND HOME EXPERIENCE
I’ve completed the Declutter Your Wardrobe and Home course and I loved the fact that the course was online as I would have felt very uncomfortable with someone coming into my house and helping me to sort through my wardrobe and my home. I’ve actually saved money since doing the course, I’m no longer wasting money on stuff that wasn’t right for me or that I don’t need and I’m able to buy the things that suit me, so the items don’t end up sitting in the wardrobe and not being worn like before! Another benefit of having the programme online is that you have access to it always and every now and then I find if I come up with an obstacle or an issue with clutter in my wardrobe or around the home and it’s very simple to log in and get the information I need, and that really is invaluable. I also loved the course from a family perspective and getting the kids involved and just recently we decluttered the spare bedroom that was full of their old toys and belongings. I was able to teach them Breda’s principles in terms of being able to let go of their stuff and not feel any sadness or guilt around giving stuff away, and we gave most of the items to charity. It felt really good being able to pass on what I’d learned and I know this information will really stand to the kids in their own journey in life. I would highly recommend this course
This training was such fun, so interesting and has improved my home, closet and life beyond measure!
I was blown away by how much I got from Breda’s Declutter Your Wardrobe and Home online course. I am generally good to organise and keep things tidy but I see now how that I wasn’t actually “decluttering”! There was sentiment attached to many items and to be honest I was feeling very overwhelmed and disappointed about my lack of progress. I was wasting time moving the same few things around the house and convincing myself I was decluttering! I understand now that I was avoiding letting go and my thinking was so limiting and even detrimental to me. Also I have always been influenced by others in my decluttering and shopping and even the way I decorate my house and felt I had no style of my own and the course really inspired me to try out new things and gain confidence in my own personal taste. In the course Breda takes decluttering to an entirely new level where it leaves no stone unturned and it affects every part of your life in a positive way. I had read a bit about decluttering and organising over the years and picked up some helpful tips but Breda’s wise and sympathetic philosophy was almost entirely new to me and such a revelation. I am so thrilled to have come across this beautiful course because it has given me back control and helped me to create the lovely and personal home I’ve always wanted and never imagined I’d have.
I’d nearly given up trying to declutter because I’d tried pretty much everything out there and I was exhausted from feeling a failure but I have to say the exercises and techniques in this course were totally unexpected and they REALLY work – Breda has something special here, highly recommended.
I recently did Breda’s Declutter Your Wardrobe and Home online course. Before I did the course I would have run a mile from something like this. The main reason is that I would have been ashamed that I might have had some clutter in my home and I would have been very uncomfortable with someone coming in and looking at the things that were causing me restriction or guilt or the things that would have been stopping me from moving forward in my life. I know that often people don’t think that clutter in our homes might have that effect but I realised that after doing the course that it absolutely does. I was able to declutter myself in the privacy of my own home without having to expose myself to anyone in any way. After I decluttered my house the impact on my business was phenomenal, my environment was clean, my head was clean, I felt peaceful and free, which had an incredible impact in my business because I was literally working from a space of complete focus and clarity. This course is amazing and massively supportive on all levels, I always felt that I wasn’t alone and that all the answers I needed were in the course. Fantastic value for money.
You may have questions
Some questions or concerns you have about the Declutter Your Wardrobe and Home online course may include:
In my opinion, we get the most from decluttering and our lives transform in the best way possible when we learn this life-skill for ourselves. My approach to decluttering and organising is down-to-earth, gentle and encouraging. As clutter takes time to build, decluttering is a a process that needs to be honoured. This course is based on a tried-and-tested method that focuses on developing the right habits over time so that you can make life-long change. You are empowered, step-by-step, and you are in control all of the way.
The reasons for clutter and disorganisation are often complex and deep-rooted, and, although the practical elements like organisation, storage and personal style are important in the process, we can’t change unless we get to the root of what’s holding us back and overcome these blocks. I’ve worked with people from all ages, situations and walks of life who have had great results from the techniques and information in this course so I really believe it will help anyone.
I have come across many clients who are excellent organisers but find it difficult to let go, and this is how I used to be myself! Organising and decluttering are two very different skill-sets, and this course looks at both the creation of organisational systems and the letting go so you can begin to create the wardrobe and home that brings you joy.
My philosophy is all about creating a healthy and balanced relationship with your physical environment, so there is no room for guilt! Shopping for clothes and other items should always be an enjoyable experience, and the course teaches you to shop selectively so you can save money, time and energy, and even have fun with it!
From my experience some clients who have accessed some of my material where they have not worked in-person with me have had incredible results. As all the necessary information will be provided, the key to getting results is to take responsibility to implement the steps.
I promise we make it as simple as possible and if you can open an email you will be well able for the technology!
You can do the course at the pace that feels most comfortable to you and that works best for your lifestyle, time and energy. The principles of the course will always be relevant and as you have life-long access to the material you can revisit the tutorials, videos, recordings, worksheets and MP3’s any time you need.
The investment for Declutter Your Wardrobe and Home online course is a single, one-off payment of
€347 €247 (SAVE €100 TODAY ON THIS SPECIAL LIMITED-TIME OFFER!). The course includes lifetime access to tutorials, videos, voice recordings, PDF worksheets and MP3 recordings.
You will also receive these FREE bonuses:
- My Declutter Therapy™ ultimate wardrobe decluttering experience Book and DVD Set (Hardback version) [value €29.99] including FREE postage and packaging to your home [to the value of between €8.50 and €12.50 standard post, depending on where you are in the world].
- My “Let it Go” voice recording for helping you to master the basis of successful decluttering
TO ACCESS THE COURSE
CLICK THE BUY NOW BUTTON BELOW
How to get course access
- Click the Buy Now button below and you will be taken to a page where you can securely process your payment.
- Once you submit your order you will immediately receive an email with all the information and instructions you need to get going straight away.
- We will post the Declutter Therapy™ ultimate wardrobe decluttering experience Hardback Book-and-DVD Set within two working days of receiving your order.
TO ACCESS THE COURSE
CLICK THE BUY NOW BUTTON BELOW
€347 (normal price)
YOUR INVESTMENT TODAY IS ONLY €247
(SAVE €100 on this limited offer)
AS FEATURED IN